Saturday, 1 December 2012

It's officially Advent - The Christmas Tag!



#1-What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family and decorating the house - having the time to do what I want, and of course, my delicious meal on Christmas Eve!

#2-What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I'd like to think I've moved on from last year, when I was not as educated at makeup! This year, I anticipate I'll be wearing a light smokey eye or a golden eye look!

#3-Real tree or fake tree?
I've never used a fake tree, as my family all use real trees (and buy them very late). Pine needles galore underneath, but it's worth it for the christmassy smell all around the house!

#4-Giving presents or receiving presents?
Definitely giving! Although it is always nice to receive things, I absolutely love arranging presents, wrapping, and ultimately the giving!

#5-Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
I open my presents from foreign relatives over my main Christmas meal on Christmas Eve. Then, stockings on Christmas morning, and all other presents (English family & friends) on Christmas afternoon!

#6-Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Bought! I love receiving handmade ones, but as for me sending them - I'm not that arty - although I may attempt a few thing year.

#7-What is your favourite Christmas film?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I've already watched it this year, and it's my absolute favourite! I do love Miracle on 34th Street too, although I find it quite sad :(

#8-What is your favourite Christmas food?
Too much to count: the duck on Christmas eve, red cabbage, devils on horseback (prunes wrapped in bacon, mmmm), chocolate, hot chocolate, everything!

I tag you all to do this!
Love
xxxx

ps. make sure to check out my blog sale , lots of lovely items going cheap & I'm willing to take offers as it has to go! xx

1 comment:

  1. Miracle on 34th Street is one of my favorites too!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!