Friday 12 October 2012

Fashion Inspirations #1

Hello Lovelies,

If you follow me on twitter then you may know that I've been wanting to expand my blog from beauty to both beauty and fashion. Although I love blogging about products, and will continue to do so, I feel it's a good challenge to venture into unknown territory and do some OOTDs and Collection videos (as well as hauls....)

Whilst I'm shopping around and updating my wardrobe ready for the autumn (my bank is going to hate me...) I thought I'd share with you some of my fashion inspirations that I look up to.

Therefore I thought I'd do a mini-series of my fashion icons/inspirations, starting with:

Clemence Poesy






Clémence Poésy was probably my first ever fashion icon. I still have a little book I had aged (roughly) 11, where I stuck cut-outs from Vogue and Elle. Most pages, coincidentally, ended up being filled with outfits, and Clémence's featured reguarly. I think the photos I've put in above are great examples or her amazing style (as well as beauty). Clémence always seems so elegant, classy and ladylike - a great contrast to many young women on the front of magazines and newspapers these days - making her a great role model too. Of course, she is also an amazing actress, and as an (aspiring) actress myself, I look up to her in that field also. 

What do you think of the looks pictured above?
Who are your fashion inspirations?
Let me know in the comments below!

I'll be back tomorrow with my second fashion inspiration.

Rose xx

If you've enjoyed this post, please follow via GFC, each one makes me smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!