Friday 10 August 2012

MINI REVIEW: Caudalie Beauty Elixir Eau De Beaute



Hey Girls! Sorry I've been away for a while, this summer has been really busy and I just haven't been able to sit at my laptop and write a post. On top of that - my camera has broken, so I'm having to do reviews of products I've pre-photographed.

First, is a product which has had so much hype, that you'll definitely have heard of it. However, sometimes when the hype is at it's peak, you fall under it's spell, so now it's died down a bit - I thought I'd offer my opinion.

To start with, I found this in the smallest little chemist in Hampstead - I didn't expect it at all, but when I saw it, I knew it had to be mine. I only bought the small bottle, but it still set me back £11 (more expensive than on FeelUnique, let me add!).

This product has lots of different areas, so I thought I'd use some bullet points.

  • USES: I tend to use this as a make-up refresher and a toner. I alternate this day to day, so for monday I'll use it as a toner, then tuesday as a make up refresher then monday as a toner and so on and so on, you get the drift (where did that saying come from? the drift, how strange).
  • SMELL: The smell, in my opinion, is nice! I know some people think it's not pleasant, but to me, it smells refreshing and French and lovely. However, the smell does linger a little after you spray it onto your face so I can see why if you didn't like it, it would be annoying.
  • EFFECTS: I've noticed a difference in the brightness of my face since I've used this. I look more glowing, awake and refreshed - something others have also picked up on!
  • VALUE FOR MONEY: I'm surprised about how little of this product I've used up, considering how often I use it. When I first bought it, I thought £11 was very expensive for the amount, but now I've used it - I would repurchase it and repurchase it - even if it went up to £20 or something ridiculous!
  • WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?: A thousand times.
HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

Just thought I'd include a bit of Friends;)

Don't forget to follow if you've liked this post.
Love Rose xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!