Monday 9 July 2012

Review: Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover

Hey Girls!
As you probably know, the new Bourjois nail polish remover has been getting loads of great reviews recently. However, it is quite expensive and they have been selling out everywhere recently so I decided to go on a little hunt to find a similar product - and I found one!



So as you can see, it's smaller than the Bourjois version, but is still very good. It has the same interior - a sponge soaked in nail polish remover that you 'dip and twist' your nail into. 

A gage on the height of the product



Overall I'm really pleased with this product. It really does remove my polish in one second, just dip and twist once, quickly, and it's removed. Yay! It even removed basecoat, 2 layers of an Essie polish and a crackle polish in about 2 seconds.
The only downside to this product is the smell - I've heard the Bourjois one smells nice - whereas this, although not unpleasant, smells like any old nail polish remover.

You can buy this here for £2.50 - which I think is brilliant value. If the sponge dries out a little, simply give it a shake! Of course this is smaller than the Bourjois product, but sponges can dry out so I'd personally rather buy a smaller, cheaper one that I wouldn't feel guilty about re-purchasing more often!

Have you tried this product? Do you disagree with this review? Will you try this product now? Have any post requests? Leave me a comment below, and include your blog url if you have one as I love discovering new blogs!


Love Rose xxxx


This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holiday. To keep up with my holiday adventures, please follow me on twitter @rosereviews & don't forget to follow if you've liked this post. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!