Wednesday 16 January 2013

2013 Recommendations

Hello my lovelies,

This is quite a quick post as I'm now back at 6th form and the essays are rolling in! I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, so thought I should finally get around to doing it! I thought I'd share some of the blogs and youtubes I've loved watching and reading throughout 2012. I'm sure some of them you will all already know, but if not, hopefully you'll go check them out!

(no particular order)


I've absolutely loved watching Estée's youtube videos and reading her blog. She has the best personality which really comes across in her videos, and I find her reviews (both video and text) so helpful!


I absolutely love Jessie's style - and have also loved watching her Vlog channel, especially her Vlogmas series. It's really nice to be able to watch someone close to my age and always take her advice when it comes to fashion and beauty (if you saw what I asked for for Christmas, you would understand).


Couture girl was a blog I didn't discover until quite late in 2012, but loved reading it nonetheless. Her posts are always varied and I always get excited when a new post from Kayleigh pops up on my blogger feed!


I absolutely love Amy's style and always take inspiration from her outfit posts! I've been following her blog for a while now and just love it. I don't think I can say much else.


Okay. So this isn't fashion or beauty related. But every day (Monday through Friday) DailyGrace never fails to put a smile on my face. I always eagerly await her videos and if you're not subscribed to her...well, then...you should be. She's hilarious.

I hope through this post you've discovered some new youtubes & blogs. As I said earlier, you've probably heard of most of these...but oh well. These are just some of the youtubers and bloggers I've loved watching and reading through 2012 - if I mentioned all of them...I'd be here all day.

Lots of love,

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Love Essie Button and Couture Girl, and will definitely check the others out :) x


    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love all of these youtubers/bloggers. I love that you added a none beauty/fashion blogger too!

    Nicola:
    www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk
    @the_dailyswatch
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you, that's so sweet of you! There's a couple there I haven't actually been on so I'll need to go check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sunbeamsjess soooo much!xxx
    treetrunkslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendations!
    I love Essie's videos but I will definitely check out everybody else! :)

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!